Sunday, February 06, 2005

100 Bloggers

I was invited to be a part of a book project created and facilitated by my friend, Jon. The premise is that blogs are so important, both personally and professionally, in changing the nature of communication and media, etc. that people need to pay attention.

I will be writing a small chapter called Blogging 101, an overview of how to begin the blogging journey, so to speak.

There are some wonderful writers involved - each contributing an essay of their choosing.

In any event, this has created a lot of discussion about blogging and why people choose to participate. I believe "blogging" isn't as important as the type if dialogue the tool, itself, allows - one that focuses on the stories of individuals versus loose representations by organizations / large entities.

My question to you is this: Why do you blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home