Friday, July 07, 2006

Dealing with the unsound

stop me if you are confused by what I am saying
I don't have two arms waving
but I have spring
and the faithful, I know
there's a lifeline - a cathedral
there's business as usual
there's singing
danger
off note and antsy
stop me from the constant moving
the poor have a way of slamming
doors
and I am always poor
the pit in my side, the forever gnaw, the bacteria
foreplay
this is no time to stop me
if I don't keep moving
I might recognize
it
and there's business as usual
and there's sobriety
and there's anger
and there's coffee on the table
and there's a little kiss
and I might recognize
it
and and and
let me keep singing
you want to kill me?
stop me if you're confused by what I’m saying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home