Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Boxes and Dust Bunnies

Whew, I feel like I've been on a bender and am battling the flu - and neither are true. This move has proven to be the most challenging yet, and I still have the yard to prep for the vegetable garden. I'm like Martha on acid these days.

Lots of talk on the marketing and business blogs about whether or not marketing is lying. If it is or is not, I wonder if it's an important conversation to have when the root problem is over-consumption. Most of us can at least agree on that. Maybe I am cynical, but air your conscience on your own time, folks. We don't give penance, am I right?

Speaking of which, Mac had something funny but blasphemous to say about postmortem Pope. If you are Catholic, don't go there. If you are Catholic and have a sense of humor, go ahead.

Overall the housewarming party plans are a go - just flexible. I am so ready for friends to come in to town just so I have an excuse to not think about taxes, unpacking, a possible TTC strike and my backyard that currently resembles a muddy lake.

BTW Jon over at Business Evolutionist will be gracing TO with his presence next week. That will be the second blogger I get to meet. Hooray. Now to figure out how to con him in to helping me move things.

More soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home