Friday, February 25, 2005

Loneliness makes you do funny things

Dear Person Who Phoned,

I'm not sure why you called or why it is important to know whether or not I am ticklish. In fact, I don't really care why you called. I just think it is a distraction in my already busy day.

You seem to know something about me - which leads me to believe you are on the peripheral.

In my opinion, your time would be better used if you spent more time dealing with people in your life and less time calling people like me.

With respect to tickling someone, there are phone lines for that, too. I am sure someone who gets paid to talk to strangers about being tickled would accommodate.

In other words, don't call me again.

Thank you.

jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home