Sunday, July 10, 2005

Clothing Exchange Idea

I have been Freecycling for a while now, and for the most part, think it's a great program. The one drawback for me has been the fact that there are people who sit on top of the message board like vultures, and they are the first to claim anything and everything. I also feel like there are some people using Freecycle to find stuff to sell, which is a misuse of the program.

Since I always give away really nice clothing, my thinking is this: Why not host a women's clothing swap in TO. I can do the facilitation via web and organize clothing exchanges once a month. That way, everyone wins and everyone also contributes.

Are there any readers in the GTA who thinks this is something worth looking in to? For now, it will be women-only.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home