Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Just Got Dissed

Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius.
Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

I am recovering from a minor ego wound today. A new friend totally blew me off for a big project that I would have liked to have been a part of... Okay, so I have too many things going on right now to add another project to the list, but I am still feeling a bit hurt that I was overlooked.

Not sure how to approach the subject with said friend, or if I should ever bother to mention my feelings at all. Like I said, it would have been a significant project of which I would have appreciated being asked to join. But ...

What's worse is the person didn't even mention it in passing - likely because I wasn't one of the invitees.

This feels like a lame thing to complain about, but feelings are never very rational.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home