Thursday, September 01, 2005

Life is puzzling

I was flipping through my handy "Animal totem" cards last night, looking for something esoteric to explain this summer's generally rotten ongoings. Of course, Elk. Elk card signifies patience and tenacity. Patience is not my strong suit.

This is to say, keep plodding along and something good will come of the work. So that's what I am doing.

There are too many projects I have been putting off, while feeling sorry for myself and looking at the number of days I've been stuck in the city. Maybe if I focus on these projects, I won't notice that the days are sliding into fall and still no sign of a vacation. Hmm. Probably not.

There's nothing like financial strain to keep you grounded, though. I've got that covered. Now just to figure out how to get the hell out of dodge, fix the house issues (it does have issues), find work, get my health straightened out (stress is doing a number on my body) and wrap up some creative things that have been hanging over me.

Elk needs to work its magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home