Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Meetings

Whew, I have been quite the social butterfly lately. I met another great blogger, Dave Pollard. He's every bit as compassionate and insightful in person as online. It was an energizing meeting.

And I connected with Kereena last week - also a very intriguing and caring individual.

It's refreshing to know that not all of us online are needy, socially limited or psycho. ;-)

Projects are keeping me pretty mono-minded right now, so not many rants here as of late. My poetry is coming out of the woods and storming the village. That is my way of saying that I will be publishing a collection very soon. I expect you will want to buy ten copies, yes?

Music also has played a big role these past two months. I have been writing songs, as you recall, and discovering a great bunch of new artists, like Langhorne Slim, Tito and Tarantula, Holly Palmer...my inner rock-n-roll goddess is awake. Like you don't want to be Joan Jett, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home