Saturday, September 24, 2005

Suicide Girls

There's an article floating around about "reverse chauvinism" and how it's cool for women to treat themselves as "meat." I have been searching for it, and am kicking myself for not grabbing the magazine when I saw it in Chapters. Grumble.

It has me thinking about the site, Suicide Girls. For those PG readers, it is a sort of t&a site featuring punk and goth girls/women. The way it's set up, it's supposed to seem more enlightened than your average Hustler. Like somehow, if the guys and gals are tattooed, it's more edgy to be eye candy.

Whatever. If you're flashing your breasts around, you're flashing your breasts around. I don't care, just don't bullshit.

Anyhow, I am interested in what the article has to say about the trend and its impact on young women. If anyone has read it, and wants to discuss, feel free to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home