Thursday, September 30, 2004

Aggressive bloggers

Hey all,

I am still a little in shock. I just had a very bad run-in with an angry guy at one of my regular business blogs. I had made a feminist assessment of a situation that was presented, and an anonymous poster came at me with fangs. He even made a statement that "not being accountable is another woman's trait." What an ass!

Has anyone else dealt with uber-aggressive bloggers. I can't believe someone could have such a major chip on their shoulder.

Prozac, buddy.

Grrrr,
jane

3 Comments:

Blogger blogsurfer said...

Hi, I see your blog is talking about Ferraris. Are you looking for anything related to Ferraris? Ferrari cars or Ferrari parts & accessories? This site has Ferrari cars and all items related to Ferraris at auction prices. Why not poke around and see what you can find? Just wanted to pass this tidbit of info along. Thanks.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous 0 pet products said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my 0 pet products site.
Have a great day!

3:06 AM  
Blogger Bill Harrison said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my american eskimo dog site.
Have a great week!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home