Tuesday, September 28, 2004

House dreaming

Sorry I have been out of commission for a few days...lots of work and house searching. Toronto rent is outrageous, but I am desperate to get a house. The basement apartment is no longer suitable - and I'm dreading another long winter in the hobbit hole. I need natural light, a yard, windows. Nothing fancy, mind you. Still, it's going to take a lot of creative visualization and intense budgeting to pull it off.

Rick's freaking out that I am even looking at this point. The business absorbs every cent, and our office location, as nice as it is, makes our business overhead pretty hefty.

Of course, this is all fairly tentative - I'm doing a lot to try and increase our monthly income so we can make this move a possibility (by year's end, I hope).

Is anyone else struggling with rentals? The city offers a plethora of opportunity, but at a cost. My country gal background is overwhelmed. After pricing property in Toronto, Fort Wayne, Indiana never looked so good.

If anyone is interested in business and marketing tips, I've been more prolific as of late at the Ricksticks blog...

Incite by Design

Cheers,
jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home